“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith.

more fabric!

Well im pretty sure im set for fabric for the next few years! Got my second order of fabric from www.duckcloth.com.au and now I can start planning some projects!

A green, white & blue spotted skirt with a blue peek-a-boo petticoat

White, pink & olive skirt with olive peek-a-boo petticoat

Yellow, red & white skirt with red peek-a-boo petticoat





Gorgous white, pink, red & yellow print skirt with charcoal peek-a-boo petticoat


Solid white & solid charcoal for curtains in my kitchen and the print for tie-ups

I have no idea what to do with this gorgous print. I have enough fabric for either 1 dress or 2 seperate items. I think a whole dress may be too much of a good thing. I dont want to start cutting into it until I know exactly what I want to do because its too gorgous to use incorrectly. Suggestions? I have 110cms x 150cms of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment