“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith.

Burt's Bee's!

So I got a sample pack of this stuff ages ago and I loved it but forgot about it! Lately ive been very much into organic stuff...food, fabrics & now beauty stuff and I came across a website that sells it (I cant find it anywhere where I live!) and I just had to have it! Ive always had okay skin, I had acne when I was a teenager but for the last few years its been pretty good. I can get away without wearing make-up which is great. My main problem is my skin is just so dull. And im already getting dark circles under my eyes (thanks to being a shiftworker). So im gonna give this stuff a go and try stick to a regime and hopefully it will help my skins condition. What do you guys use in blog world???

No comments:

Post a Comment