“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith.

Sunday

Sunday's. I normally work Sundays, so this is very strange territory. I used to go & get the paper & a coffee in the morning, then go shopping before lunch, then spend the afternoon doing relaxing activities. My husband also works Sundays so today im home alone. I slept in til 9am. It was nice but I feel I have overslept as im still feeling like a walking zombie 4hrs later! I dont buy the paper anyway- I look up the news on the internet. I dont buy coffee anymore either- I have my own espresso machine now. I cant be bothered going to the shops. They are always so crowded anyway. No, today I will be doing the occassional load of washing, watch the 6 episodes of sex & the city I have recorded off foxtel, waste time on the internet looking at blogs and window shopping on the internet, which I find is more dangerous.....glad my credit card is downstairs in my purse and not upstairs with me right now. Here's a collection of current wish list items from www.georgielove.com


Beautiful clock
Brooch

Cute print


And spending an afternoon curled up in bed reading Lula, my new favourite magazine


We are getting all our new furniture delivered on Tuesday, cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment