“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith.

Here comes February...

I cant believe its nearly the end of January already! This year is flying by so fast.
So I found out a few days ago I have been accepted into uni for this year to study a graduate degree in intensive care nursing! So happy. And its a government subsidised course so only going to cost me 1/4 of the price! Im studying part-time and externally. Its been 4 years since I finished my bachelor's degree and im hoping I will get back into the swing of uni studies easily enough. Depending on how it goes, I will then progress towards a masters degree next year.
I started a new diet this week. I dont really like the word diet, id prefer to call it a lifestyle change I guess. Ive been battling with my weight for a little while now. I do try to make good choices but more often then not im just so busy with study & work & lack of sleep and end up eating way too much bad stuff & not exercising. I found a local company which delivers your meals for a week and they offer 100% vegetarian which is great. Every other home delivery diet food company ive looked into will not cater to vegetarians so I was happy when I found this one. It costs $128 a week and thats for breakfast, lunch, dinner & morning & afternoon snacks & includes delivery. They pack each days breakfast & lunch seperately so its easy to just grab each days lunch & take to work with me. And they do fresh salad dinners aswell as frozen meals for dinner so its nice not to have to eat totally frozen stuff all the time. Its aimed to help you lose 1kg a week at a healthy rate so im going to work at sticking to it and shift some of this weight. Is there anyone else in blogworld currently on a weightloss journey? Would love to hear about it!
Im on 2 days off from work now. Slept in til 7am this morning (I normally get up at 4:30am for work) which was nice. Had coffee with an old friend this morning, did a spot of window shopping and am planning on having a relaxing afternoon of blog reading & catching up on all my unread magazines (I subscribe to ALOT of magazines)

No comments:

Post a Comment