“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith.

a little bout moi...

So I thought I might do a lil Q&A I saw on another blog to let everyone know just a little bit more about me.....I always find everyone else's lives to be so interesting compared to my own and I wonder if my life will ever be interesting to someone else.....
1.name: The Snoozing Kitten. AKA Jess.
2.age: 24.
3.married?: Yes, since 2008.
4.occupation: registered nurse-intensive care.
5.education: currently completing masters degree in ICU nursing.
6.starsign: cancer.
7.eyes: blue.
8.hair: short & black (hmm need to update profile pic from long & blonde!).
9.fave movie: fight club.
10.fave band: HIM .
11.fave tv: family guy.
12.fave singer: Lisa Mitchell.
13.fave colour: pink.
14.fave food: tie between mushrooms & potatoes (im a vegan).
15.fave drink: soy chai latte.
16.pets: 3 cats (Halo, Yoda & new addition Stix) 1 dog (german shepherd-Lucy).
17.kids?: not for a few more years.
18.living situation: renting.
19.pet hates: smoking, kids with no shoes on, bad drivers.
20.fave holiday: new zealand-skiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment