“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith.

Busy Bee

Hey Peeps
Well I havent been very crafty lately. Been busy injuring myself (fell down the stairs) and attending the dentist (root canal!) However my mum did show me how to sew properly and how to knit so when my arm is healed (very badly bruised from landing on it during fall) I will try & knit something! Apart from that, ive also been working in my mother-in-laws coffee shop as she has no staff and as fun as that may sound it has been torture! I dont work in retail normally (im a registered nurse) so dealing with customers is mighty scary! Give me a patient having a cardiac arrest anyday-that I can deal with! People just act like its the end of the world if they dont get their coffee 30secs after ordering it! And I wasnt even making coffee- I was just serving at the register & clearing tables. Talk about stressful! Makes me realise how much I love working with patients on life support who cant talk!
Last week was very sad also. My husband rescued a cute little kitty a few weeks ago who was being tortured by kids down at the beach. He bought it home and we spent a few weeks trying to find its owner but we never did so we assume she was a stray. We couldnt keep her because we already have 2 cats which is the maximum allowed in my city so I had to take her down to the pound. I hope they can find her a new home.
Anyways, im off to lounge around & watch movies because thats what you do when you are on holidays and injured!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you've not been having such a great time, hope you get better soon!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete